Mali Trade Mission Webinar《 US Malian Diaspora & Locals Coalition》
Virtual Mali Trade Mission Informative Session Marks a New Era in U.S.-Mali Business Relations
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Date: August 3, 2023
Unprecedented Virtual Event Empowers Businesses to Explore and Capitalize on Trade and Investment Opportunities in Mali
Philadelphia, PA / Bamako, Mali: August 3th Mali Trade Mission Informative Session successfully concluded, signaling an optimistic future for trade and investment between the United States and Mali. The virtual event saw participation from an array of distinguished speakers and experts in business, diplomacy, and development. It provided attendees with valuable insights into the wealth of opportunities available for businesses aiming to expand in or into Mali.
A Star-Studded Line-Up
- Her Excellency Rachna Korhonen, US Ambassador in Mali, emphasized the diplomatic commitment to bolstering U.S.-Mali trade relations.
- His Excellency Sekou Berthe, Mali Ambassador in Washington DC, outlined the readiness of Mali to engage in fruitful partnerships with U.S. businesses.
- Additional key speakers included Rashanda Johnson, Tony Pu, Jeremy Faber, Adama Diarra, Diakaridia Doumbia, and Dicko Mama Traore among others, who offered targeted advice for navigating the complex but promising trade landscape.
- Attendees learned about the U.S. Government initiatives and resources designed to support private-sector involvement in Mali, such as Prosper Africa.
- The Mali Investment Promotion Agency revealed forthcoming initiatives to attract foreign investment.
- Concrete steps were laid down to help entrepreneurs and business leaders understand the Malian market and the legal frameworks involved.
- Several attendees expressed intentions to join the upcoming trade mission to Mali, demonstrating immediate impact and interest spurred by the webinar.
- Multiple Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) are in the discussion phase, promising fruitful collaborations between U.S. and Malian businesses.
- A follow-up session was announced to provide updates on partnerships and new developments.
Businesses and entrepreneurs who missed the event will have the opportunity to access the recorded session to catch up on the wealth of information shared. An updated schedule for future events and trade missions will be released shortly.
Seats for the upcoming Trade Mission to Mali are filling up fast. Reserve your spot at U.S. Mali Diaspora Trade Mission to secure your opportunity to be a part of this exciting initiative.
About US Malian Diaspora and Locals Coalition
The USMDLC is committed to enhancing international trade relations and creating lucrative business opportunities between the United States and global partners. Focused on sustainable growth, the USMDLC continues to offer diverse initiatives that empower businesses to succeed internationally.